WhichTyre Promotions and Offers
Our latest and best promotions and offers are here for you. Get the right tyre and the best deal from WhichTyre!
GT Radial has been recommended in 6 Choice tyre tests over the past years.
- The Promoter of this Promotion is Yokohama Tyre Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 26 001 361 459, 123 – 129 Silverwater Road, Silverwater NSW 2128.
- The Promotion is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per household is permitted. Information on how to enter and receive cash back forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences Thursday 2nd January and closes Saturday 29th February 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to receive the cash back, you must visit a participating tyre dealer and purchase 4 (four) selected Yokohama tyres during the Promotion Period. PC tyres 16” and below receive a $50 cash back. PC tyres 17” and above receive a $100 cash back. Selected 4WD/SUV tyres receive a $100 cash back.
- Eligible products differ each month and are set out as per the below January BluEarth-Es ES32 February BluEarth-A AE50 Geolandar SUV G055This product will receive $100 cash back regardless of rim size Geolandar H/T G056This product will receive $100 cash back regardless of rim size Geolandar X- CV G057This product will receive $100 cash back regardless of rim size
- This offer applies only to the purchase of tyres described in Clause 4 above in one retail transaction during the Promotion Period. This offer is available strictly while stocks last.
- This offer cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Participating tyre dealers include Tyreright and Yokohama Preferred Dealers.
- Redemption methods are as follows: Tyreright - Eligible customers will receive the discount off their invoice at time of purchase.
- Government, wholesaler and fleet customers of Yokohama Tyre Australia are ineligible for the “$50 Cash Back Offer” and the “$100 Cash Back Offer”.
- Entrants must keep a proof of purchase which identifies the date of purchase, the 4 (four) Yokohama tyres purchased and the tyre dealer from where the 4 (four) Yokohama tyres were purchased (credit card receipts will not be accepted) and provide it to the Promoter upon request. Promoter accepts no responsibility for applications/receipts lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- The prize (the cash back) cannot be transferred or exchanged for other goods and services.
- By claiming the purchase, entrants are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is not open to any employees, and their families, of the Promoter, any employees, and their families, of Participating Yokohama tyre dealers or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not able to be run as planned, the Promoter reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
Terms and Conditions
1.1 Information on how to participate in the Hankook Ventus & Dynapro Buy 3 Get 1 Free Promotion (“promotion”) forms these terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion, each customer (“customer”) fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
1.2 In order to qualify, eligible customers must purchase, in a single transaction, the following:
- Three (3) selected Hankook Ventus or Dynapro tyres on same invoice to receive 1 Hankook Ventus or Dynapro tyre free.
- Purchase must be from participating Hankook dealers in Australia during the promotional period.
- Promotional period: opens 6.00am AEST on 1st January 2020, and closes at 6.00pm AEST on 29th February 2020.
- The set of 4 tyres purchased should be either Ventus or Dynapro and cannot be a combination of both.
1.3 The Hankook Ventus & Dynapro Buy 3 Get 1 Free Promotion is open to all residents of Australia (“customers”). Employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, and its participating dealers or partners, are not eligible to participate.
1.4 This offer is only valid on selected Ventus & Dynapro products, while stocks of these products are available (no back-orders). This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Hankook offer. The offer excludes the following Hankook Ventus motorsport products: F200, Z206, Z207, Z221, Z214, Z209, Z210, Z213, R201, R202, R203, R204 and SR10.
1.5 If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or cancel the promotion.
1.6 By participating in this promotion, customers agree to receive promotional information from the Promoter in the future.
1.7 Any and all claims that do not meet these submission requirements will be rejected. All decisions made by the Promoter are final.
1.8 Purchased tyres cannot be refunded or returned, in special case scenario the cash back amount must be returned.
1.9 Information on the Claim becomes the property of the Promoter. By entering this promotion, customers consent to the use of their names in this manner. The Promoter’s treatment and storage of personal information will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in Australia. All Entrants have a right to access their personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law, if their request is submitted in writing.
The Promoter is Hankook Tyre Australia Pty Ltd, of Building A, Level 3, 11 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, ABN: 77 082 389 704
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligibility Requirements and the Promotional Period
Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Promotion commences at 7.30am AEDST in Participating Dealers 1 January 2020 and ends at close of business in Participating Dealers on 29 February 2020. This period may be prolonged up to 4 weeks at the discretion of the Promoter
Purchase a set of four (4) or more MICHELIN passenger car tyres with a diameter of 16 inches and below or a set of four (4) MICHELIN light truck tyres to receive $50 instant cash back via instant redemption. Purchase a set of four (4) or more MICHELIN passenger car tyres with a diameter of 17 inch and above or a set of four (4) MICHELIN recreational tyres to receive $100 instant cash back. There is a strict limit of one (1) instant cash back promotion per Qualifying Transaction (as defined below), regardless of whether the number of tyres purchased in that transaction is in excess of four (4) MICHELIN passenger car, recreational or light truck tyres.
Qualifying products eligible for the $50 instant cash back promotion are MICHELIN passenger car tyres with a diameter of 16 inch and below and MICHELIN light truck tyres. Qualifying products eligible for the $100 instant cash back promotion are MICHELIN passenger car tyres with a diameter of 17 inch and above and MICHELIN recreational tyres.
Cash Back - Instructions
Individuals who complete a Qualifying Transaction at a TYREPLUS, MICHELIN Service Centre, JAX, Bob Jane T-Marts and Tyreright Dealer will be awarded instant cash back at the time of the Qualifying Transaction.
In order to qualify for this Promotion, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, a set of four (4) or more MICHELIN passenger car, SUV or light truck tyres in Australia between 7.30am AEDST on 1 January 2020 and close of business on 29 February 2020 (“Qualifying Transaction”) at a Participating Dealer. “Participating Dealers” will be any store in Australia that display advertising material for this Promotion during the promotional period and are listed at www.michelin.com.au.
Fleet, trade and wholesale purchases are excluded and will not qualify for entry in this promotion.
Information and terms set out here (including instructions on how to enter) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify the cash back promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority where required, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutoryconsumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Participating Dealers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or (f) the Promotion.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless stated otherwise by the Promoter.
The Promoter is Michelin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 84 006 761 628) of 51-57 Fennell Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, telephone (03) 8671 1000.
Click here to buy tyres now!