Buying your tyres online with WhichTyre is an easy process that you can complete in a few simple steps. And remember, if at any stage you’re unsure about what to do, our friendly support team are available to help you! Just call 1800 989 737. Here’s how it works:
1. Search for your tyres - We have two simple search options; by directly entering your tyre size, or by searching for your vehicle make, model, and year
2. Select the right tyre for your needs - Selecting a tyre is a balance of managing your budget along with getting the performance and safety you need for your driving habits and style. Every tyre on our site is rated for 5 key characteristics (Handling, Wet Weather Handling, Comfort/Road Noise, Durability, and Fuel Efficiency) to help you make an informed decision about which tyre best suits your driving needs
3. Search for the right tyre fitter near you - Search by suburb or postcode to find fitment service providers in your area. These can be fixed-site locations or mobile service providers. If a mobile provider is available in your area, we will ask you to enter the exact address you would like your fitment to take place in order to confirm that address is serviced. Once you’ve selected a provider, a calendar option will be revealed allowing you to select a convenient date and time to book your fitting appointment.
4. Secure online payment - We use fully secured payment processes that are encrypted from end-to-end with 256-bit SSL encryption. No payment information is stored on our system. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. We do request some basic contact information so that we are able to provide your tax invoice, and in case we need to advise you of any changes.
5. Show up for your appointment as you booked it - We handle all the logistics in the background to make sure your tyres are ready at the service location you have selected (including supplying them to mobile providers where needed). All you need to do is bring your car to the place you’ve selected on the day and time you booked, it really is that easy!